IT’S EASY TO APPLY—DO IT TODAY!
We are now selecting contestants to participate in this year’s MISS MONTANA USA ® and MISS MONTANA TEEN USA ® State Pageants, the official preliminaries to the prestigious MISS USA ® and MISS TEEN USA ® pageants! Our program is designed to be an excellent vehicle for advancing both your career and personal goals.
And YOU could be among these contestants!
NOTE: Beginning with the 2023 Miss Montana USA pageant, women who are or have been married, as well as women who are pregnant or have children, will be eligible to compete. This rule change does not apply to the Miss Montana Teen USA pageant and contestants.
If you meet the following qualifications, we invite you to APPLY TODAY!
- Must be at least 18 by January 1, 2024 (Miss Montana USA contestants); Must be at least 14 and less than 19 by January 1, 2024 (Miss Montana Teen USA contestants).
- Must be a citizen of the United States and will remain a citizen of the United States through the State Pageant and, if you win the State Pageant, through the National Pageant.
- Must represent and warrant that you are a female (recognized medically and legally as a female in the United States).
- Must live in your state permanently and will have lived there for at least three (3) months prior to the date of the pageant – OR – Must be a full-time student in your state and will have completed one entire semester or session by December 31st –OR — Must work full-time in Montana for a period of at least three months prior to the start of the pageant.
- Must comply with all eligibility requirements outlined in the official contestant entry form.
To become a contestant in this year’s event, submit the information on the application below and attach a recent photo. Your photo does not need to be professional.
Once we have received your information and photo, your application will be reviewed, and you will be contacted by a member of our team.
Official Application Form
For the 2021 Miss Montana USA® or 2021 Miss Montana Teen USA® Pageant